The price promise promotion (the “promotion”) is open only to AA Business Customers as defined herein.
The price promise is a no-obligation review of your current merchant services contract based on an analysis of your most recent 3 months consecutive statements. Based on that analysis if we cannot save you money on a like for like basis against the total cost of ownership we will pay you £500.
Enrolment for the promotion shall be available from 6 of June to October 31, 2017 only.
You are only eligible to participate in this promotion if you meet the eligibility criteria set forth in the terms and conditions.
To participate in the promotion you must accept the promotion terms and conditions attached hereto.
Terms and conditions:
- “AA Business Customer” means any business who holds AA breakdown cover; is a member of one of the following AA schemes: hotels, guest accommodation, self-catering, serviced accommodation, caravan and camping and glamping; holds an AA rosette for culinary excellence; is a car dealership advertising on AA cars; or is part of the AA garages network, in each case within the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland)
- “award” means the £500.00 award.
- “participant” or “you” means you.
- “processor” means EVO Payments International GmbH, UK branch, trading as Card Pay from the AA.
- “savings” means the difference between (a) your current total cost (based on the last 3 months consecutive statements) generated by card terminal rental, payment gateway fees, card processing fees, membership fees and any other fees; minus (b) the comparable cost quoted by processor.
2. By entering into the promotion you agree to be included in Card Pay’s promotional material
3. Eligibility criteria
- The promotion is only available to AA Business Customers.
- Card Pay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all claims and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the award if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements or gives false or misleading information.
- The promotion is not available to participants that are ineligible for processor’s services.
- The promotion is not available to existing customers of the processor or any of its affiliates.
- Each participant may only qualify for one award. If you have been awarded an award you are ineligible to participate further in the promotion.
- Participants using purchased point of sale terminal equipment are ineligible for the promotion.
4. General terms
- Any tax liability in connection with the receipt of an award is solely the responsibility of the participant.
- The promotion structure is subject to modification or limitation at any time, with or without notice, in processor’s sole discretion, including, without limitation, the right to establish additional conditions for eligibility.
- Participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and represents and warrants to processor that all information provided is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- Processor reserves the right to modify or terminate the promotion and these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Processor shall calculate savings in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Payments will be made by credit transfer as soon as is practical.
- Card Pay does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, howsoever caused.
- Card Pay reserves the right to withhold and/or refuse payment where we suspect that any false or fraudulent claim is being made.
- Processor reserves the right to totally or partially cancel or change the promotion, with or without prior notice.
- Processor reserves the right to approve, deny or revoke participation in the promotion to any individual for any reason whatsoever.
- Processor will use reasonable efforts to ensure that sufficient prior warning is given should the promotion be cancelled, but will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by its cancellation or modification.
- This program is void where prohibited or restricted.
- These terms and conditions and the promotion will be interpreted, construed and enforced, and governed in all aspects in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of England and Wales.
- Any claim, action, lawsuit, proceeding, or cause of action arising under or relating to these terms and conditions and/or the program will be brought exclusively in a court in England.